Hi all,

I hope it's okay to ask geomason questions here. The geomason ShapeFileImporter read method requires a URL. However, my Windows computer converts spaces in URLs - really the file path - to "%20" which then causes a FileNotFoundException when I try to run code. I can fix this by doing a string substitution, but I was wonder what the right way/long term solution is for this problem.

Thanks,

-ricardo

Ricardo Sanchez, RAND Corporation
Research Programmer, Information Services
n1428b   (504) 299-3448   [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.