Hello, Ph.D. students.

Please find below the forwarded message from Jason Byrd, our friend at the library.

Those of you who were in colloquium last year may remember that Jason said he would follow up on your request for longer loan period for grad students. And, indeed, he has.

If you have questions, contact Jason directly.

Happy New Year.

Cindy

Cynthia A. Kierner

Professor of History