Hello All,
             I would like to inform you about our annual holiday potluck on
December 3rd. We will be hosting the dinner in the Women and Gender Studies
Center, Johnson Center 240K, from 1pm-3pm ( or for however long you wish to
grace us with your company and holiday cheer) . We ask that anyone who
attends please bring a dish with them if at all possible , but we will also be
providing refreshments and snacks as well. Also, during this time we will be
having our used book sale. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any
questions or concerns!

Tashia