FAST TRAINers,

I wanted to pass along information regarding a job opening for an English Teacher in Abu Dhabi that one of our students shared with me this morning.  Emirates National School – Al Ain City Campus is looking for an MYP (6-10) and DP (11-12) English Teacher.  For consideration, candidates must have at least two years of experience in middle or high school AND a BA in English/Education.  Interested persons should contact Amber Bhatti at [log in to unmask] or Iram Jilani at [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Jill Macioch

Fieldwork Coordinator

Division of Advanced Professional Teacher Development & International Education

College of Education and Human Development

George Mason University

4400 University Dr, MS 1E8

Fairfax, VA 22030

Office: 1-703-993-2888