FAST TRAINers,

I wanted to pass along information regarding a job opening for an English Teacher in Abu Dhabi that one of our students shared with me this morning.  Emirates National School - Al Ain City Campus is looking for an MYP (6-10) and DP (11-12) English Teacher.  For consideration, candidates must have at least two years of experience in middle or high school AND a BA in English/Education.  Interested persons should contact Amber Bhatti at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Iram Jilani at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Regards,

Jill Macioch
Fieldwork Coordinator
Division of Advanced Professional Teacher Development & International Education
College of Education and Human Development
George Mason University
4400 University Dr, MS 1E8
Fairfax, VA 22030
Office: 1-703-993-2888<tel:1-703-993-2888>
Fax: 1-703-993-5771<tel:1-703-993-5771>
http://fasttrain.gmu.edu