Hello FAST TRAINers

The Summer 2014 schedule has been changed.  These are the confirmed dates for the Summer 2014 courses:

Summer 2014

Mandatory orientation: Sunday, June 22 @ 8:30AM.

Apologies for sending this out late; Mason has a bit of winter weather that shut down our office for a few days.   The vote was overwhelmingly in favor of the earlier schedule, so thank you for participating.  Our website will be updated with the new dates shortly.   See you all on June 22nd!

Thanks,

Jennifer Lebrón | Coordinator

Division of Advanced Professional Teacher Development & International Education

4400 University Drive, MS1E8| Thompson Hall, Suite 2600 | Fairfax, VA 22030
phone: 703-993-3602 | email: [log in to unmask]
website: http://gse.gmu.edu/div_apt/