Hello FAST TRAINers

The Summer 2014 schedule has been changed.  These are the confirmed dates for the Summer 2014 courses:

Summer 2014

  *   Session 1: June 23-July 2
  *   Session 2: July 3-July 15  (no class on July 4th)
  *   Session 3: July 17 - July 25
  *   IB Capstone - July 27 - August 1
Mandatory orientation: Sunday, June 22 @ 8:30AM.
Apologies for sending this out late; Mason has a bit of winter weather that shut down our office for a few days.   The vote was overwhelmingly in favor of the earlier schedule, so thank you for participating.  Our website will be updated with the new dates shortly.   See you all on June 22nd!

Thanks,

Jennifer Lebrón | Coordinator
Division of Advanced Professional Teacher Development & International Education
4400 University Drive, MS1E8| Thompson Hall, Suite 2600 | Fairfax, VA 22030
phone: 703-993-3602 | email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
website: http://gse.gmu.edu/div_apt/