Greetings Mason & ABFAS Colleagues,

If you haven't had an opportunity to do so, I encourage you when you have a moment to check out Henry Louis Gates' 6-part series on PBS entitled "Africans in America:  Many Rivers to Cross." For more information on the series and to view episodes online via streaming media, follow the link below:

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/

Also, just a reminder, ABFAS is currently conducting its annual Holiday Food Drive campaign through Monday, December 16th  Donations of canned or non-perishable food items can be dropped off at the Johnson Center Robeson Room (240A) on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM or with Ms. K. Collette Lawson in Robinson Hall, Room A201. Help us to help others this holiday season!  Donations will be delivered to Our Daily Bread of Fairfax, Virginia.

Thanks to all,

KRS

Kevin R. Slaughter

Director, Cablecast Operations & Engineering Assistant

The Capitol Connection/GMU-TV

George Mason University

Mail Stop #1F3

4400 University Drive