Registration for Spring 2014 is now open.  Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Just a few notes that you may find useful in course selection:

1) STAT 756 Alternative Regression Methods incorrectly has STAT 652 listed as one of the prerequisites.  So, you do not need to have completed STAT 652.  However, if you have not and want to register for the course, you will need to contact the instructor (Dr. Zhao [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or me for an override.

2) The 1-credit SAS, R, and SPSS courses most likely will not be offered this summer.

3) STAT 634 may not be taught in Fall 2014 since it is being offered this Spring.

Dr. Davis