Hi Sean,

thanks for the information... does the social network package by MASON
handle bipartite networks?

what I am trying to accomplish is indeed a simple thing. I just want
to represent actors and relations with networks and because I know
where these actors live, I'd like to geo-reference each of them... it
that a good approach? I am asking because I am familiar with network
stuff, but it's the first time I try to add GIS inside a model.

best,
Simone