Dear List,

this is my first attempt with MASON, and I'd like to create a model
which uses agents linked in a bipartite network with JUNG. I already
have JUNG code for doing stuff on bipartite networks, and I wonder how
to integrate it within MASON.

I see an example here
(http://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/mason/extensions/jung/) but I was
wondering if someone has more recent stuff, because that example is on
JUNG 1.7 and, as far as I know, some of the packages are no longer
present in JUNG2 distributions (like SparseVertex).

Actually, an example which uses MASON, JUNG and GIS data would be awesome.

All the best,
Simone

Simone Gabbriellini, PhD

Post-doctoral Researcher
ANR founded research project "DIFFCERAM"
GEMASS, CNRS & Paris-Sorbonne.

mobile: +39 340 39 75 626
email: [log in to unmask]