FYI.

Dr. Davis

From: "Dressler,Brittany,ST LOUIS,NPPC St. Louis Talent Sourcing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 26, 2013, 1:40:00 PM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Opportunity for GMU students/alumni with Nestle Purina

Hi Dr. Rosenberger

I am a talent sourcer with Nestle Purina, where we have an opening for a Demand Planning Statistician at our Saint Louis, MO location.  This position is slated to begin in January, and requires a Master’s degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics (completed by Dec 2013).  I thought this opportunity may interest your students and wanted to reach out to you in hopes you would share the job description with them.  Here is a link with more information: http://bit.ly/1eeJpQd.  If anyone has questions, please feel free to have them contact me directly ([log in to unmask]).

Have a great afternoon!

Brittany Dressler

Brittany Dressler

Talent Sourcing

Nestle Purina PetCare Company

One Checkerboard Square

St. Louis, MO  63164

( 314.982.4034

Email Sig 3[log in to unmask]">

Click below to learn more & apply!

Nestlé Purina Careers

facebook[log in to unmask]">  twitter[log in to unmask]">  linkedin[log in to unmask]">  youtube[log in to unmask]">