FYI.

Dr. Davis

From: "Dressler,Brittany,ST LOUIS,NPPC St. Louis Talent Sourcing" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: September 26, 2013, 1:40:00 PM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Opportunity for GMU students/alumni with Nestle Purina

Hi Dr. Rosenberger

I am a talent sourcer with Nestle Purina, where we have an opening for a Demand Planning Statistician at our Saint Louis, MO location.  This position is slated to begin in January, and requires a Master's degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics (completed by Dec 2013).  I thought this opportunity may interest your students and wanted to reach out to you in hopes you would share the job description with them.  Here is a link with more information: http://bit.ly/1eeJpQd.  If anyone has questions, please feel free to have them contact me directly ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Have a great afternoon!
Brittany Dressler

Brittany Dressler
Talent Sourcing
Nestle Purina PetCare Company
One Checkerboard Square
St. Louis, MO  63164
* 314.982.4034

[Email Sig 3]<http://www.nestlepurinacareers.com/>
Click below to learn more & apply!
Nestl? Purina Careers<http://www.nestlepurinacareers.com/>
[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/NestlePurinaCareers>  [twitter] <https://twitter.com/PurinaCareers>   [linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/1396?trk=tyah>   [youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/NestlePurina1/featured>