Hi,

no problem for me. I know that felling too well, as I am currently near the deadline for my thesis...

That is the reason, why I didn't answer till now. Sorry for that. I found the problem. It was a mistake by me. I extended my agents, which implement Steppables to MasonGeometries but forgot to add the geometry when using them. I had -before I changed them to extend the MG-class - a Point-Method which sets and gets the location, but the mason/geomason methods work with the getGeometry from the MG - and this i forgot to add to my own set-method.
I hope it was understandable what I've tried to say with the sentences above ;)

@Sean Luke your post helped me to find my error. Anyway thanks for your support, keep up the good work and good luck with the phd!
Norman