This should be easy to do and ECJ supports this very well. See Section 2.3
of the manual, "Checkpointing", and Section 3.3, "Initializers and
Finishers". I wonder if it's as simple as checkpointing out the population,
then using that checkpoint file as the value of pop.file in your
configuration?

Waren