Web Version<http://globaled.gmu.edu/email/zululand/index.html>

[Facebook icon]
Like<https://www.facebook.com/Masonstudyabroad>
                [Twitter icon]
Tweet<https://twitter.com/GMU_StudyAbroad>

[Zulluland]

South African Adventure this Winter Break

Dear Students,

I am emailing you because you have either had a class with, or you were hoping to attend a study abroad program with, Dr. Benedict Carton.  The Center for Global Education (CGE)<http://globaled.gmu.edu/> is very pleased to announce that Dr. Carton will be leading a study abroad program this winter break to South Africa, entitled “Community Building in Historic Zululand.”

Enjoy two weeks in South Africa this winter (their summer!) exploring the culture, politics, nature and beauty of the KwaZulu-Natal region.  Students will participate in local education and public health initiatives, as well as encounter Africa's "Big Five" animals in a safari-style experience.

For more information about the South Africa program, please visit the CGE South Africa website <http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/facultyled/winterstudy/southafrica.html> or email me for more information.

I hope you will join this South African adventure!

Best,
Erin Keeler

[Zululand Dates]

[CGE]<http://globaled.gmu.edu/>

Center for Global Education
Johnson Center, Room 235
4400 University Drive, MS 2B8
Fairfax, VA 22030

voice 703.993.2154
fax 703.993.2153
email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>