Dear COS Student,

The Dean and faculty of the College of Science (COS) invite you to the annual COS Welcome Reception (formerly called Fall Convocation)!  All COS undergraduate and graduate students are invited to attend this event, which will be held on September 3rd in the Johnson Center’s Dewberry Hall from 5:00-7:00pm.

This event offers new and current COS students the opportunity to meet COS deans, faculty, and fellow students. Additionally, students can learn about research activities and academic programs in their department and throughout the College of Science. Representatives from various campus organizations will also be available to answer non-academic questions. Enjoy socializing with us over light hors d’oeuvres- please plan on attending!

We would appreciate your RSVP by August 30, 2013 to [log in to unmask]. Please include your name, academic program, and indicate if you are a new student.

Come help us kick-off the new school year; we look forward to seeing you on September 3rd.

Have a great first day of classes!

Best regards,

College of Science

Office of Academic Affairs