Normally the algorithm selects the individual with major value of fitness, for the example above will be selected the individual of generation 4:
fitness best individual of generation 1: 5
fitness best individual of generation 2: 6
fitness best individual of generation 3: 4
fitness best individual of generation 4: 8

but I want to select the individual that has the mijor/less value of fitness (in the case of example, the generation 3).

Thanks

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 4:03 AM, Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by "minor" and "major" fitnesses.

Sean