Thanks Sean. Yes I have just started using ECJ and it's greater than what I
have expected, actually superb and very well designed.
I have come back to read more about the framework itself: the overview,
class diagrams and other document to know how actually it works.

Thanks for your patience in answering my questions in details.

Yours,
Hooman

--
Hooman Homayoun Fard