i thinnk its an opportunit y to show the patterns
in the ]behaviirs, if individuals and gro]ups of i ndividuals.
-r

Rick Riolo                           [log in to unmask]
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
317b West Hall
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1107
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr