Wouldn't you just use colors? Red stays home, blue goes to the bar? Or you
could use two shapes, each with a size respective of how many go or stay
home? Or you could get fancy and make a 3d world with keyframe animations
of people going to the bar or sitting at home? Or maybe an AI mod for the
Sims or SimCity that shows people going or not going to the bar? That'd be
the most interesting I think.