Hi all,

I want to know, is it possible to generate initial population from an existing list of something? From the manual, I got if I have another object beside those provided in the ec package (Float, Bit, Integer, etc), I just could use the GeneVectorIndividual to represent my own genes (which is a subclass of Gene) into an individual. Then how to load my output from previous process (represented in an array of sentence-object that has some attributes in each sentence-object) as the initial population? I mean I want to that array of sentence is randomly generated into some others different order of sentence to create the different individuals in a population. Could you suggest me where I can configure this?
Thank you in advance.
-
Arlisa