Hi, two little changes because of the internal class:

Unable to create the checkpoint file
/home/alejandro/p/checkpoints/ecj.NGCP.10.gzbecause of an IOException:
--EXCEPTION--
java.io.NotSerializableException: ec.util.ThreadPool$*PoolThread*
--EXCEPTION-END--

public class ThreadPool *implements java.io.Serializable*

and

class PoolThread extends Thread *implements java.io.Serializable*

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> If you have the most recent version of ECJ, and want to do checkpointing,
> I stupidly didn't make ThreadPool serializable so you'll  get an exception
> thrown.
>
> It's a very easy fix.  In the file ec/util/ThreadPool.java, just change
> the line
>
>         public class TheadPool

>         public class ThreadPool implements java.io.Serializable
>
> grrr....
>
> It's now out on SVN.  Thanks to Brendan Poole for that one.
>
> Sean

J. Alejandro Zepeda Cortés
Ing. Civil Informático
TMóvil: +56-9-98184077