Hey Uday,

I'm trying to get the SizeFairCrossoverPipeline into my BreedingPipeline, but seems that I'm missing an argument or so. I'm getting this error stack:

Initializing Generation 0
Exception in thread "main" ec.util.ParamClassLoadException:
No class name provided.
PARAMETER: pop.subpop.0.species.pipe.source.0.source.0
     ALSO: gp.breed.size-fair.source.0
	at ec.util.ParameterDatabase.getInstanceForParameter(ParameterDatabase.java:420)
	at ec.BreedingPipeline.setup(BreedingPipeline.java:190)
	at ec.gp.breed.SizeFairCrossoverPipeline.setup(SizeFairCrossoverPipeline.java:160)
	at ec.BreedingPipeline.setup(BreedingPipeline.java:192)
	at ec.breed.MultiBreedingPipeline.setup(MultiBreedingPipeline.java:66)
	at ec.Species.setup(Species.java:218)
	at ec.gp.GPSpecies.setup(GPSpecies.java:45)
	at ec.Subpopulation.setup(Subpopulation.java:166)
	at ec.Population.setup(Population.java:142)
	at ec.simple.SimpleInitializer.setupPopulation(SimpleInitializer.java:55)
	at ec.simple.SimpleInitializer.initialPopulation(SimpleInitializer.java:46)
	at ec.simple.SimpleEvolutionState.startFresh(SimpleEvolutionState.java:54)
	at ec.EvolutionState.run(EvolutionState.java:438)
	at ec.Evolve.main(Evolve.java:750)

while using these parameters for breeding pipeline:

op.subpop.0.species.pipe = ec.breed.MultiBreedingPipeline
# Koza's decision here was odd...
pop.subpop.0.species.pipe.generate-max = false
# Subsidiary pipelines:
pop.subpop.0.species.pipe.num-sources = 2
pop.subpop.0.species.pipe.source.0 = ec.gp.breed.SizeFairCrossoverPipeline
pop.subpop.0.species.pipe.source.0.prob = 0.9
pop.subpop.0.species.pipe.source.1 = ec.breed.ReproductionPipeline
pop.subpop.0.species.pipe.source.1.prob = 0.1

Simply changed the CrossoverPipeline to SizeFairCrossoverPipeline in the koza.params which I'm using as parent params-file. Could you please also explain
how do you managed to get a variable amount of conditions for your rule-tree? Or does every rule has the same amount of conditions?
Currently I'm using 5 different tree constraints where each tree represent a rule with a different amount of children. (I don't know set this to random,
maybe if I know more about the evolution process in detail, but I don't know where I could find such an information)

Greetings from Germany

Bojan

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----