Hi Davi,

I don't think ECJ has any native raster graphs output capability. I think
your best choice is one of two options:

1) Used ECJ's built in LaTeX output to produce a PDF that then gets
converted to PNG;

2) Write custom code that will emit an ECJ tree individual in a format that
is compatible with graph/tree drawing packages like Graphviz:
http://www.graphviz.org/

That way, you don't have to spend time mucking around with low level
graphics drawing stuff that is esentially unrelated to your project.

Warren