Congratulations Sean and all ECJ developers!

I am using ECJ on my Master Degree experiments in Genetic Programming.

I would like to know any library that I can use to transform a GP
Individual (tree representation) in a PNG file.

Other question is how do I cite ECJ on my work?

Thanks in advance!

Davi Carvalho

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 1:13 AM, Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> A lot of ECJ version-to-version is bugfixes and cleanups and
> simplificaiton, and certainly ECJ 21 is a lot of that.  But it also
> includes (off the top of my head) GE, Push, an entirely new PSO facility,
> Meta-GAs, improved distributed evaluation, significantly stronger
> coevolutionary facilities, GP benchmarks, and a bunch of new problems.
>
> Sean
>
> On May 3, 2013, at 4:27 PM, Warren Henning wrote:
>
> > What are the biggest changes/new features in ECJ 21?
> >
> > Warren
> >

> > On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > GMU's ECLab, Autonomous Robotics Laboratory, and Center for Social
> Complexity are proud to announce the official released of ECJ version 21
> and MASON version 17.  They are available here:
> >
> >         http://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/
> >         http://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/mason/
> >
> > These released have been a long time in coming: between 1 and 2 years.
>  They reflect a significant degree of improvement of both the systems, and
> the assistance of a significant number of people to whom we are thankful.
> >
> > ECJ is a high-performance evolutionary computation and stochastic
> optimization system written in Java.  MASON is a high performance
> ultralight multiagent simulation toolkit intended for "swarm"-style
> simulations.
> >
> > Sean Luke

Atenciosamente,

Davi Lopes Carvalho