Hello all,
At our semester end meeting yesterday  Dr. LeNitra Berger share a bit of great news about one of our student in the Honor College - click the link or and paste it.

http://newsdesk.gmu.edu/2013/05/mason-is-number-one-for-gates-millennium-scholar/

We also talked with one of Mason's graduating seniors Mr. Gregory Bannister who spoke with us from the African American student perspective.  Thank you Greg and good luck to in your future endeavors!

Today from 4:00 - 6:30 pm at the Well in Mason Inn Carol's going away party.

And to everyone...have a great summer and we hope to see you in the Fall!

--ABFAS Team
Kevin Slaughter and Collette Lawson