[I received the message below from Jim Olds.  Stephen Nash]

The Mason faculty and staff community are invited to attend the public presentations by the five finalists for the position of Vice President for Research and Economic Development.  Each candidate will provide a brief presentation, followed by questions and dialogue.

The search committee invites all faculty and staff to attend and we anticipate ample time for dialogue.  The committee is interested in and welcomes your input about these candidates.

Resumes for these candidates can be found at the Johnson Center Library Circulation desk.

April 16 at 1:30pm in Research Hall 163
Candidate:   Dr. Brian Pollok

April 18 at 1:30pm in Mason Hall D3
Dr. James Regens

April 19 at  1:30pm in Mason Hall D3
Dr. Joel Saltz

April 22 at 9:00am in Mason Hall D3
Dr. Kathie Olsen

May 2 at  2:00pm in  Research Hall 163
Dr. Richard Billo

Your attendance and participation is appreciated; we look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,

Jim Olds,
Chair, Search Committee

Stephen G. Nash