On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Luís de Sousa <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
As I wrote initially this isn't really serious, I just created some
features by hand with the POINT type. If, after finishing your thesis,
you wish to revisit this issue you can try out the free data from
North Carolina:

http://grass.osgeo.org/sampledata/north_carolina/nc_shape.tar.gz

Thanks for pointing me towards Shape files that had Z type data. I've just tested and committed source that now reads PointZ types.  I ran out of time today to get to the other Z types, unfortunately.  (And, it looks like there are more pressing GeoMason issues to address, anyway.)

Cheers!

Mark