I may or may not still have my old code around that used JUNG for a few things... I'm not even sure if JUNG is the best thing to use anymore (is it even still being upgraded?) Now there's JGraphT and a few others.

Another alternative would be to install Jython and then integrate that and the NetworkX library into your MASON code. It all really depends on what you're using JUNG for... the visualization? The algorithms? The representation?