Hi Steve,

I'd recommend taking a quick look on Oracle's Java tutorial about Jar
files, it may help you solve these kind of issues:

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/deployment/jar/build.html

Also, I'd recommend using the Oracle JVM instead of GIJ, it may help
avoid some compatibility issues.

You may consider a Jar file as an executable, just like an Exe or Elf
file: you don't hack your software into other runnables. Instead, you
use them as dependencies (like so/dll files).

So you should create a different Jar file with a /MANIFEST.MF/ file,
containing a /Main-Class/ attribute (that refers to your model class)
and a /Class-Path/ entry (that refers to Mason and other Jars you are
using).

If you have that and still get some erros like /"A Java Exception has
occurred"/, please post the exception stacktrace so we can help you with
the concrete issue.

Best,
Richard

--