International Week from April 6-14, 2013
33rd Annual International Week --- Around the World with CGE: Visit us this Tuesday, April 9, between 2pm and 4pm!
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Passport Abroad

How it works:

  • Attend at least 5 events
  • Stamp passport at events
  • Enter to win $500 scholarship to study abroad or a luggage set
img

Don't forget!

Voting for your favorite photo in CGE's Study Abroad Photo Contest ends April 15. Vote now on our Facebook page!

Winners will be announced during our Pre-departure Orientation event on May 4.

33rd Annual International Week!

April 6-14, 2013

What is I-Week?

International Week is an established tradition at George Mason University to celebrate the cultural identities of all members of the Mason community. It is also a special opportunity to highlight the cultural heritage of Masonís many immigrant and international students, scholars, faculty, and staff.

How is CGE involved?

The Center for Global Education is delighted to participate in the upcoming International Week at George Mason University.  We are especially excited about the I-Week Passport and the two drawings for $500 towards a CGE Study Abroad Program!

"Your Passport Abroad is your ticket for a chance to win one of two $500 study abroad awards or a complete set of luggage. To participate, take your passport to the various destinations listed in the following pages and receive an official I-Week Passport stamp. After you have collected five stamps, submit your passport at The Ridge or Closing Dinner to be entered in the drawing for these three great prizes." -- I-Week Committee

The award can be used as early as this summer, or during winter break 2013 / 2014, or for a fall 2013 or spring 2014 semester program. So don't wait and get your passport!

Save the date: April 9!

"Around the World with CGE"

Join us for an Open House in JC Room 235 on Tuesday, April 9, between 2pm and 4pm for international food, cultural treats, and other goodies!

Learn more:

To learn more about the 33rd Annual International Week, visit: iweek.gmu.edu or contact CGE at [log in to unmask].

Copyright © Center for Global Education, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Center for Global Education | Johnson Center, Room 235
4400 University Drive, MS 2B8 | Fairfax, VA 22030

globaled.gmu.edu

Apply now!