Dear Students,

Dr. Louise Pitt and her team from USAMRIID will be offering the 4-credit BIOL 675 Aerosol Biology course again this summer. It meets M-F August 5-16 beginning at 8:30 a.m. in Bull Run Hall. This course has been approved to meet the "lab techniques" requirement for the MID concentration (substituting for BIOL 718).  It is not listed in the summer schedule of classes since space is limited and registration is open first to PhD students in the Biosciences program.

Please contact me if you are able to take the course this summer. A firm commitment is required.

I have attached a flyer for more information; a course syllabus is available upon request.

thank you,
Diane St. Germain

Diane St. Germain

Coordinator, Graduate Academic Programs

Biology, Biosciences, Bioinformatics

George Mason University

10900 University Blvd., MS 5B3

Manassas, VA 20110

Phone (703) 993-4263, Fax (703) 993-8976