Resilience Week 2013 in San Francisco, CA, August 13 – 15

Resilience Week includes symposia dedicated to promising research in resilient systems that will protect cyber-physical infrastructures from unexpected and malicious threats – securing our way of life.

We have three renowned plenary keynote speakers this year, as well as a number of semi-plenary keynotes.

Plenary Keynotes

  • Dr. Dane Egli, The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
  • Chancellor Pradeep K. Khosla, University of California San Diego
  • Dr. Norman A. Whitaker, DARPA

Semi-Plenary Keynotes

  • Dr. Massoud Amin, University of Minnesota
  • Dr. John Barkyoumb, Office of the Secretary of Defense
  • Dr. Piero Bonissone, General Electric Global Research
  • Kyle Hultgren, Center for Medication Safety Advancement
  • Dr. Thomas Longstaff, National Security Agency
  • Dr. Stephen Rottler, Sandia National Laboratories
  • Vipin Swarup, MITRE
  • Dr. Doug Tygar, UC Berkeley

Call for Papers

The four symposia of the conference are listed below.  Please click on each symposium to read more about their individual themes, topical areas, and call for papers.

Important Dates

  • Registration Opens:  March 13, 2013
  • Paper Submission Due:  April 1, 2013
  • Notification of Paper Acceptance:  June 3, 2013
  • Final Paper Submission:  July 8, 2013

We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!

Inline image 1

Jodi B. Grgich, Project Support

Systems Engineering

Idaho National Laboratory