Hi Everyone:

We start preparing our summer list for CRNs for CS998 and 999 to the send to the Registrar to allocate CR numbers for our department this year.

If you plan to take CS998 or CS999 in summer 2013, please e-mail me by Monday, April 25, 2013 the name of the faculty member you'll be working with and the class # (998 or 999) . If you're not sure whether you'll make it for summer or not, you're still encouraged to request the CRN#.  While requesting the numbers after this date will still be possible; however, we cannot guarantee the time it may take to get it individually from the Registrar.

Thanks and looking forward to your e-mails.
Regards
Therese
-