On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Luís de Sousa <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

First of all thanks for the new remove method.

No worries.  Sorry it took so long to bang it into subversion. :-\

When I checked out the
new version some old errors popped up that I forgot to report before:
whenever the ShapeFileImporter.read method is used the compiler
complains about unhandled exception types IOException and Exception.
In these cases I simply replaced the FileNotFound type with the
general Exception. The patch is attached.

Patches applied and code committed.  Thanks, Luís!

Cheers!

Mark