On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Luís de Sousa <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Mark, it was actually me was outdated.

I don't know how you you got this version but it is a good thing you
made it available. At the JTS website 1.8 is indicated as the latest [...]

This is a known problem, and I've complained about it on the JTS mailing list. :(  I'm disappointed that the web page is *still* out of date.

(And, yes, it was on the JTS mailing list that I learned of the newer release. I tentatively suggest that those that regularly use GeoMason to subscribe to keep up with the latest releases.  Unfortunately it has fairly high traffic volume, so that might not be a viable for most folks.  I use gmail's autoarchving feature to hide the traffic, so I miss most of the firehose.)

Cheers!

Mark