Hello, everyone.

If you intend to present you dissertation prospectus to colloquium this semester, please let me know. Our dates for the presentation of prospectuses this spring are Monday 29 April and Monday 6May. Please specify the date that you prefer. (That said, as always, I will assign dates on a first come, first serve, basis.)

As most of you probably know, presenting your prospectus to colloquium is the final required step in the preparation of the dissertation prospectus (and also for the completion if HIST-998). Colloquium meets between 5:30 and 7:00 in Research I, room 163 .

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Cindy

Cynthia A. Kierner