The Center for Global Education presents "The Middle East" - Study Abroad Programs in the Middle East and at the University of Oxford
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Dear Colleague:

I invite your students to participate in our four summer program in the Middle East and Oxford University. I would greatly appreciate if you would circulate this information among your students. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Very best wishes,

Yehuda Lukacs

Associate Provost for International Programs
Director, Center for Global Education George Mason University
Tel: 703.993.2154
Email: [log in to unmask]

Israel& Palestine

Internships

READ MORE

Morocco

Internships

READ MORE

Arab Spring

Summer Study

READ MORE

Turkish Language

Language Study

READ MORE

 Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Visit our Website
Copyright © Center for Global Education
All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Center for Global Education
Johnson Center, Room 235
4400 University Drive, MS 2B8
Fairfax, VA 22030

CONTACT:
Yehuda Lukacs
Associate Provost for International Progrmas