Subject: Passing of Larry Hennsey
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:31:45 -0400
From: Bobbi Ritz <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

I am saddened to report that Larry Hennsey, a longtime employee of TSD, passed away Monday morning at the Prince William Hospital from complications with pneumonia. Services are still being arranged and details will follow as soon as available.  His wife, Charlotte,  has asked that flowers wait to be sent to the Memorial Service. Condolence cards may be sent to:

Mrs. Charlotte Hennsey

10331 Peric Court

Manassas, VA  20110

--