Hello all,
One of own has passed on...service info below.
--Collette (ABFAS)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Fwd: Passing of Larry Hennsey
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 07:45:02 -0400
From: Jennifer Gantt <[log in to unmask]>
To: Shanna McClendon <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Karen Pirhalla <[log in to unmask]>, "K. Collette Lawson" <[log in to unmask]>, Kirk Tatem <[log in to unmask]>, Darcelle Campbell <[log in to unmask]>, Carrie A Holley <[log in to unmask]>, "Sandra M. Houston" <[log in to unmask]>, Mike Ruais <[log in to unmask]>, Ann C Baker <[log in to unmask]>, Barbara A Hill <[log in to unmask]>, Jim Finkelstein <[log in to unmask]>, Janine Wedel <[log in to unmask]>, Sue Tolchin <[log in to unmask]>, Jonathan Gifford <[log in to unmask]>, LeAnn Pittman <[log in to unmask]>, Nick Smith <[log in to unmask]>, Kevin Slaughter <[log in to unmask]>, Judy Meade <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Snodgrass <[log in to unmask]>, Jay Moon <[log in to unmask]>, Una Murphy <[log in to unmask]>, Amanda Harrison <[log in to unmask]>, Norman Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
CC: Tommy Zuo <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning,

I have further information on visitation and services for Larry.

Visitation: 11am-12PM on Thursday, March 21st at The First AME Church of Manassas

Service: 12PM on Thursday, March 21st at the First AME Church of Manassas

I have also provided a link to the Baker-Post Funeral home, which has a brief obituary on Larry, http://www.bakerpostfh.com/.

It has been brought to my attention that there are some of you or you know of some staff that would like to make a donation to Larry's family. I will be accepting donations until Wednesday at 4 PM.

I attempted to notify as many key people as possible and I'm sure that I have forgotten some.  If you are aware of anyone that knew Larry would you please pass on this information.

Thank you,
Jennifer