From: Ken Ball [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:49 PM
To: Rose Joyce
Subject: Fwd: 4VA Grant Proposal

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Sharon P. Pitt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: February 12, 2013, 5:35:57 PM EST
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: 4VA Grant Proposal

Hi Ken,

Virginia Tech and James Madison University are moving forward with the 4VA Robotics effort.  Are there folks from the  Volgenau School of Engineering who want to participate in this effort?

I will be contacting our 4VA office to determine if any funds for a mini-grant might be available to assist any interested faculty.  FYI, I would not expect more than $5,000.

The principal investigator for this STEM effort will be Michele Estes at JMU.  See information, attached.

Best,
Sharon