On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Nick Malleson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Ah, found it I think. I tried to emulate your settings which meant taking
all the geotools jars off the classpath and now it works fine. I guess there
is a jar file in there which is causing problems (not sure what 'causing
problems' means yet, but if I find out I'll post here for info).

That's actually good to know, that geotools interferes with GeoMason in some way.  This may merit further exploration, especially if one wants to use any of the GeoTools based GeoMason classes.

Thanks for your help!

No problem.  Glad that turned out to be an easy fix.

Nick

P.S.
When I press 'stop' on the campus world model I get the following exception,
although the model keeps running. Not tried to debug this yet but thought
I'd post it FYI.

Error in ShapeFileExporter:write:
java.nio.BufferOverflowException
        at java.nio.Buffer.nextPutIndex(Buffer.java:499)
        at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.putDouble(HeapByteBuffer.java:500)
        at sim.io.geo.ShapeFileExporter.write(ShapeFileExporter.java:230)

Ok, I was able to reproduce this error, and I'll fix it this weekend.  Meanwhile, you can work around this problem by temporarily commenting out the ShapeFileExporter.write() call in finish().  One of the recent changes must've broken it.  :-\

Cheers!

Mark