Re: use mason's 2D display to show data Yes, I’ll send you the code.  Is it true that you do not yet have a working simulation?  Have you gone through the tutorials?  The reason that I ask is that you will be much more successful by first mastering the basics of MASON before attempting the customization that I’m suggesting.

Russ