Hi Jiaqi,

Yes, I've done this, in the context of an Agent inspector.  It helps me
monitor approx. hundred parameters for a single agent in real-time.

For example, you can use ValueGrid2D to define cells for every datum, scaled
between 0 and 1. This way you can monitor hundreds of data in real time.
Create a Steppable that updates this ValueGrid2D every step with new values
of your data.

I also have lots of data displayed as dynamic text and numbers.  I found a
class -- VolatileText -- to render dynamic text in ValueGrid2D and other
Grid2D displays.  If you like, I can email it to you.

Likewise, you could also create point clouds (each point is datum) using
Continuous2D.

Russ Thomas
GMU - CSS