On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Nick Malleson <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Ah, found it I think. I tried to emulate your settings which meant taking
> all the geotools jars off the classpath and now it works fine. I guess
> there
> is a jar file in there which is causing problems (not sure what 'causing
> problems' means yet, but if I find out I'll post here for info).

That's actually good to know, that geotools interferes with GeoMason in
some way.  This may merit further exploration, especially if one wants to
use any of the GeoTools based GeoMason classes.

> Thanks for your help!

No problem.  Glad that turned out to be an easy fix.

> Nick
>
> P.S.
> When I press 'stop' on the campus world model I get the following
> exception,
> although the model keeps running. Not tried to debug this yet but thought
> I'd post it FYI.
>
> Error in ShapeFileExporter:write:
> java.nio.BufferOverflowException
>         at java.nio.Buffer.nextPutIndex(Buffer.java:499)
>         at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.putDouble(HeapByteBuffer.java:500)
>         at sim.io.geo.ShapeFileExporter.write(ShapeFileExporter.java:230)

Ok, I was able to reproduce this error, and I'll fix it this weekend.
 Meanwhile, you can work around this problem by temporarily commenting out
the ShapeFileExporter.write() call in finish().  One of the recent changes
must've broken it.  :-\

Cheers!

Mark