CGE Summer 2013
Summer Study in Milan: This will be the sixth time this program has run!
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Study Abroad in Milan, Italy

This will be the sixth time this program has run and we are both very excited to have the opportunity to take you to one of the most amazing cities in Europe! You will be able to earn 6 credits in subjects such as ARTH, COMM, FAVS, HIST and NCLC, studying topics that are of interest to you!

This is one of the least expensive study abroad trips available for the summer, yet your experience will be action-packed with numerous activities!

Every weekend will be free for you to visit such places as Rome, Florence, or Venice. Scholarships and financial aid (if eligible) are available. As an added bonus, if you are an out-of-state student, this trip is significantly less expensive than paying for summer tuition at GMU!

Prof. Pyle and I would love to have you spend a month in Milan, Italy with us as we explore its culture and society and immerse ourselves in its media and film. Please go to this page to begin the registration process today:

If you have any questions about the program, please donít hesitate to contact Dr. Wright at [log in to unmask] or Prof Pyle at [log in to unmask].

Catherine Wright, PhD
Associate Professor
Faculty Director: Milan, Italy
Undergraduate Academic Advising Coordinator

Choose six credits in:

  • ARTH
  • COMM
  • FAVS
  • HIST and NCLC

More Info

Click here to learn more

Prof Pyle and I would like to invite you to attend the Study Abroad Fair next Tuesday, February 26 between 11am-4pm to learn more about the Milan Study Abroad Program.

Study Abroad Fair

Contact

Copyright © Center for Global Education, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Center for Global Education | Johnson Center, Room 235
4400 University Drive, MS 2B8 | Fairfax, VA 22030

globaled.gmu.edu

Apply now!