CGE Summer 2013
Cyprus is considered the pearl of the Mediterranean and also the birthplace of the Goddess Aphrodite.
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Dear Students,

My name is Vias Nicolaides and I am the Academic Director for this wonderful CGE program!

It will be held on the island of Cyprus, considered the pearl of the Mediterranean and also the birthplace of the Goddess Aphrodite.

With warm sun, sparkling sea, welcoming people and wonderful scenery, Cyprus offers visitors a superb holiday destination packed with unforgettable experiences, extraordinary sights and exquisite Mediterranean cuisine.

Students will have the opportunity to take six PSYC credits as
well as tour the island with locals and experience all that Cyprus has
to offer! (e.g., sandy beaches, exquisite food, and over 8,000 years
of history).

I hope to see you in Cyprus this summer!

Vias

Vias C. Nicolaides, M.A.
Doctoral Student
Industrial/Organizational Psychology
George Mason University

CONTACT: Sarah Mournighan via email or by calling 703.993.2106 or toll free at 866.468.1243. The toll free number does not accept calls from the 703 or 571 area code.

Choose six credits:

  • PSYC 405
    Mystery, Madness and Murder
  • PSYC 379
    Applied Cross-Cultural Psychology
  • PSYC 461
    Special Topics

Scholarships / Financial Aid

Scholarships available and financial aid eligible.

NOTE: Tuition for study abroad programs is paid at the in-state rate, even for out-of-state students! Also open to non-Mason students.

Copyright Center for Global Education, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Center for Global Education | Johnson Center, Room 235
4400 University Drive, MS 2B8 | Fairfax, VA 22030

globaled.gmu.edu

Apply now!