CGE Internships Summer 2013
Summer Internships:
Ready to take a big step in your career before you graduate?
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Summer 2013 Internships

Ready to take a big step in your career before you graduate? Join us for an unforgettable experience interning abroad in one of our internship programs for summer 2013 No professional work experience is necessary to participate.

All internship programs include a guaranteed internship placement, housing, and tuition.
View more about the summer internships and internship placements for the programs:

Application Deadline

  • Feb 23, 2013 to March 8, 2013, depending on program
  • Start your online application today: See link below or click here to apply

Can't Go Abroad for the Summer?

Join us for one of our Fall or Spring semester programs:

  • Fall 2013: London, Buenos Aires
  • Spring 2014: Brazil, Budapest

Learn More

Visit us to learn more about international internships this week:

  • Career Fair: February 20-21, 4-6pm, outside Dewberry Hall in the JC
  • Info Session: February 22, 2pm, JC Room 234
  • Study Abroad Fair: February 26, 11am-4pm, Dewberry Hall in the JC

Study ABroad Fair 2013

Copyright Center for Global Education, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Center for Global Education | Johnson Center, Room 235
4400 University Drive, MS 2B8 | Fairfax, VA 22030

Apply now!