Summer Internships:
Ready to take a big step in your career before you graduate?
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Summer 2013 Internships
Ready to take a big step in your career before you graduate? Join us for an unforgettable experience interning abroad in one of our internship programs for summer 2013 No professional work experience is necessary to participate.

Israel and Palestine
London
Brazil
Argentina
Shanghai
Morocco
Colombia
All internship programs include a guaranteed internship placement, housing, and tuition.
View more about the summer internships and internship placements for the programs:

Internships
Application Deadline
Feb 23, 2013 to March 8, 2013, depending on program
Start your online application today: See link below or click here to apply
Can't Go Abroad for the Summer?
Join us for one of our Fall or Spring semester programs:
Fall 2013: London, Buenos Aires
Spring 2014: Brazil, Budapest
Learn More
Visit us to learn more about international internships this week:

Career Fair: February 20-21, 4-6pm, outside Dewberry Hall in the JC
Info Session: February 22, 2pm, JC Room 234
Study Abroad Fair: February 26, 11am-4pm, Dewberry Hall in the JC

 Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Copyright  Center for Global Education, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Center for Global Education | Johnson Center, Room 235
4400 University Drive, MS 2B8 | Fairfax, VA 22030